Mixing work and play! Star couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were spotted in the stands during Mumbai City FC’s Indian Super League clash against Kerala Blasters in Mumbai on Sunday.
Alia Bhatt, who gave birth to the couple’s daughter Raha on November 6, attended a packed game in Mumbai and was seen discussing the game with her husband in the stands.
Ranbir Kapoor co-owns Mumbai City FC. He owns 18 per cent of the stakes alongside Bimal Parekh who owns 17 percent. Majority stakes are owned by City Football Group - 65 per cent.
The couple even met and congratulated players from Mumbai City FC after the match.
The team put on a show for their team owners as they slotted four first half goals to seal the game in favour of the Islanders.
It was an outing alone for the new parents who are busy enjoying life after the arrival of their daughter Raha. The couple recently requested the paparazzi to respect the privacy of their child.
Ranbir, an ardent football fan, co-owns Mumbai City FC but his heart belongs to FC Barcelona. The couple even announced the name of their daughter on social media on a Barcelona jersey.
The couple has been working on their new home and are set to go back to their movie projects soon
Riding on an engrossing first-half performance, the home team went up to 33 points to top the table and halted Blasters’ eight-match unbeaten streak.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN looks to increase lead; Karnataka eyes big partnership vs VID
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: Jurel, Kuldeep at crease after Bashir leaves IND hanging
- Arsenal routs Newcastle to keep pace with leader Liverpool
- Former England, QPR forward Stan Bowles dies aged 75
- Foden strike keeps Man City on Liverpool’s heels