The Kochi Blue Spikers have appointed former Indian assistant coach S.T. Harilal as the team’s new head coach for the second Prime Volleyball League which will be held early next year.
“Harilal is a seasoned and accomplished coach who is capable of motivating players and taking their game to the next level,” said Thomas Muthoot, the Executive Director of Muthoot Fincorp and owner of Kochi Blue Spikers.
M.H. Kumara was the head coach of the Blue Spikers in the first edition of the PVL.
- How can Brazil still qualify for the 2026 FIFA World Cup after loss against Argentina in qualifiers
- India vs Australia 1st T20I: When, where to watch IND vs AUS; Preview, Live streaming info
- India vs Australia 1st T20I: IND vs AUS Predicted playing XI; Dream11 prediction
- Saurav Ghosal rallying on for final flourish as squash makes the cut for LA 2028
- FIFA president Infantino decries violence at Argentina v Brazil World Cup qualifier