LeBron James became just the fourth player in NBA history to surpass 33,000 career points on Wednesday.
James reached the milestone in the Los Angeles Lakers' clash away to the New Orleans Pelicans.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar tops the all-time list with 38,387 points, ahead of Karl Malone (36,928) and Kobe Bryant (33,643).
Prior to the game against the Pelicans, Lakers superstar and three-time NBA champion James had been averaging 25.6 points, 11.0 assists and 7.4 rebounds this season.
- WPL 2024: Asha’s five-wicket haul helps RCB defeat UP Warriorz in a thriller
- La Liga: Barcelona breezes past Getafe 4-0 to climb to second place
- Barcelona has not given up hope of winning successive La Liga titles, says coach Xavi
- Paolini downs giant-slayer Kalinskaya to win Dubai Championships
- ATP Qatar Open Final: Khachanov ends Czech teenager Mensik’s dream run to clinch sixth title