The Los Angeles Lakers powered past the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA, while Caris LeVert starred for the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday. Anthony Davis and LeBron James had double-doubles in the Lakers' 120-107 win over the 76ers.
Davis was 13-of-19 from the field for his 37 points, and 13 rebounds, while James had 22 points and 14 assists. LeVert produced a career-high 51 points as the Nets upset the Boston Celtics 129-120 after overtime.
The 25-year-old scored 26 points in the fourth quarter and 11 in OT as the Nets came from behind after trailing by 17 through three quarters. Jaylen Brown had 22 points for Boston, while Kemba Walker finished with 21 but went six-of-16 from the field.
- Cool Kawhi, Zion stars in Pelicans' loss -
Kawhi Leonard's 25 points and eight rebounds helped the Los Angeles Clippers past the Oklahoma City Thunder 109-94. Zion Williamson had 25 points and eight rebounds, but the New Orleans Pelicans fell to the Minnesota Timberwolves 139-134. Pascal Siakam (33 points) and Kyle Lowry (28) starred in the Toronto Raptors' 123-114 win over the Phoenix Suns.
- Lee struggles -
The Golden State Warriors beat the Denver Nuggets 116-100, but Damion Lee went one-of-nine from the field for just four points in 33 minutes.
- LeBron from the logo -
James hit a long-range three during the Lakers' win.
- Pacers at Bucks -
Flying with a 52-9 record, the Milwaukee Bucks hosts the Indiana Pacers (37-24) on Wednesday.
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: ENG 132/1 (20); Malan, Root drive England vs Netherlands
- Carlos Alcaraz to debut for Europe at Laver Cup Berlin 2024
- Asian Archery C’Ships: India’s recurve women, compound men’s team win bronze; Jyothi, Parneet ensure all-Indian women’s compound final
- Allan Donald on Angelo Mathews’ Timed out decision: ‘I was dead quiet, don’t want to see things like that’
- Shaji Prabhakaran: AIFF’s decision to terminate me comes as a shock