New Zealand and Sri Lanka will lock horns in the third and final T20I at the John Davies in Queenstown on Saturday. With the three-match series level 1-1, the winner of the match will clinch the series. New Zealand won the Test series 2-0 and the ODI series 2-0.
Here are the predicted teams and fantasy predictions ahead of the match:
Sri Lanka Predicted XI: Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis (wk), Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Chamika Karunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Pramod Madushan, Lahiru Kumara.
New Zealand Predicted XI: Chad Bowes, Tim Seifert, Tom Latham (c) (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Rachin Ravindra, Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Ben Lister, Matt Henry.
NZ VS SL 3RD T20I DREAM11 PREDICTION
NZ VS SL 3RD T20 LIVE STREAMING INFO
- Deodhar Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 1: South wins Toss, to bat v North; East needs 208 to win; Panchal, Harvik open West chase
- Wrestling trials for Asian Games: Upsets galore show past has little influence on the present
- Srihari fails to qualify for 100m backstroke semifinals at World Championships
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: Philippines vowes to ‘crash the party’ against New Zealand
- Asian Games 2023, Indian women’s softball team: Full players list announced