South Africa have humbled Bangladesh under sunny skies in Sydney. Rain is expected to stay away for the next match between India and Netherlands at the same venue.
The South Africa vs Bangladesh match has restarted after almost a 15-minute break due to rain.
The South Africa vs Bangladesh has just been stopped due to rain in Sydney.
IND vs NED Sydney weather forecast
The India versus Netherlands 2022 T20 World Cup game at the Sydney Cricket Ground could be a stop-start affair with possible rain spells forecast on Thursday.
According to the Bureau of Meteorology, there is a 40 per cent chance of rain, between 1 to 5mm. “Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, becoming less likely in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening,” the Bureau of Meterology stated.
India will play the Netherlands in the second match of the day in Sydney after South Africa’s clash with Bangladesh.
Semifinals and finals have a reserve day but group games don't. The minimum number of overs required to constitute a match in T20 cricket is five overs per side. The standard Duckworth-Lewis-Stern (DLS) method will be used in the event of any rain delays.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores again as Al Nassr beats Al Raed 3-1 in Saudi Pro League
- Neeraj Chopra Diamond League finals LIVE updates: Neeraj to begin title defence; streaming info
- Video - Davis Cup Day 1: Nagal saves India blushes; Mukund retires from opening singles match
- Al Raed vs Al Nassr Highlights: ALR 1-3 NAS, Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice after Mane, Talisca in Saudi Pro League
- Neeraj Chopra, Diamond League Finals: Preview, 2023 results, start list, when and where to watch?