Bahrain has announced a 28-member preliminary squad ahead of the AFC Asian Cup 2019.
The Bahrain Football Association has scheduled two friendlies in December, with the first one against Tajikistan on the 20th, and the second against DPR Korea on the 29th. Both matches will be played in Bahrain.
Bahrain has been clubbed alongside host United Arab Emirates, India and Thailand in Group A. The side will begin its Asian Cup campaign against UAE on January 5.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea
- FIH Pro League 2023-24: India beats Ireland 4-0, ends Rourkela leg on a high