David Henderson, the businessman who organised the flight that crashed and led to the death of football player Emiliano Sala, has been found guilty on Thursday by the Cardiff Crown Court of endangering the safety of the aircraft, local media said.
READ: Messi misses PSG training ahead of Lille clash
Henderson, 67, had been accused of failing to follow safety protocols that caused the death of 28-year-old Sala and pilot David Ibbotson when their plane crashed into the English Channel on a flight from Nantes to Cardiff in January 2019.
Latest on Sportstar
- NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, Game 2 Box Score
- Green’s presence has changed around Australia dugout after recent success in India, say teammates
- India vs Australia WTC final: Rohit Sharma-led India looks to find a way past Aussie pacers
- Women’s Junior Asia Cup 2023: India beats Malaysia 2-1
- Spanish Grand Prix, Formula 1 Highlights: Verstappen extends lead with yet another win; Hamilton second, Russell third