Federico Chiesa and Paul Pogba will both miss Juventus’ Europa League play-off clash with Nantes after being left out of the squad on Wednesday.
Italy forward Chiesa is out of Thursday’s second leg in France with a muscle problem after also missing Juve’s win at Spezia on Sunday.
Pogba is still yet to play for Juve since returning from Manchester United after suffering a serious knee injury in July last year.
Italian media reported that the France midfielder could be in the Juve squad for its local derby with Torino in Serie A on February 28.
Poland forward Arkadiusz Milik is also out with a thigh injury suffered at the end of last month.
The Europa League is Juve’s most realistic path to next year’s Champions League as it is 12 points from the Serie A top four following a points deduction for illicit transfer activity in January.
Juve and Nantes are level at 1-1 following last week’s first leg in Turin.
Latest on Sportstar
- PGA Tour, LIV Golf merge to end golf’s ‘civil war’
- Spanish rider dies at Isle of Man TT races
- IND vs AUS Dream 11 prediction, WTC Final 2023: India vs Australia Playing 11 updates, fantasy picks, pitch report, squads
- IND vs AUS WTC Final, London weather update LIVE: Will it rain today at the Oval during Day 1 of India vs Australia match?
- India vs Australia head-to-head in Tests: All the stats and records you need to know ahead of WTC Final 2023