Federico Chiesa and Paul Pogba will both miss Juventus’ Europa League play-off clash with Nantes after being left out of the squad on Wednesday.
Italy forward Chiesa is out of Thursday’s second leg in France with a muscle problem after also missing Juve’s win at Spezia on Sunday.
Pogba is still yet to play for Juve since returning from Manchester United after suffering a serious knee injury in July last year.
Italian media reported that the France midfielder could be in the Juve squad for its local derby with Torino in Serie A on February 28.
Poland forward Arkadiusz Milik is also out with a thigh injury suffered at the end of last month.
The Europa League is Juve’s most realistic path to next year’s Champions League as it is 12 points from the Serie A top four following a points deduction for illicit transfer activity in January.
Juve and Nantes are level at 1-1 following last week’s first leg in Turin.
- IND vs NED Live Score, World Cup 2023: India wins the toss, opts to bat; names unchanged XI
- MotoGP 2023: Bastianini wins Malaysian Grand Prix, Bagnaia pips title-rival Martin for third
- India vs Netherlands Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: IND vs NED playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- Full list of teams qualified for Champions Trophy 2025: England makes the cut, Afghanistan to debut
- ICC World Cup 2023 Points Table after ENG vs PAK: England seventh, Pakistan finishes at fifth place