DEN Networks is selling an additional 25 per cent stake in its soccer business to Wall Street Investments Ltd, majority co-owner of ISL franchise Delhi Dynamos FC, for an undisclosed amount.
Wall Street Investment, majority co-owner of ISL franchise Delhi Dynamos FC, has received an in-principle approval from Registrar of Companies of Delhi and Haryana for changing the name of DEN Sports & Entertainment and DEN Soccer to Delhi Sports & Entertainment and Delhi Soccer respectively.
The Board of Directors of DEN Sports and DEN Soccer in their meeting, on Tuesday, considered and approved: further transfer of 25 per cent equity stake of DEN Sports from DEN Networks to Wall Street, change of name of DEN Sports and DEN Soccer subject to approval of RoC, other completion conditions in terms of agreement executed amongst DEN, Wall Street, DEN Sports and DEN Soccer.
With the said acquisition, the holding of Wall Street has increased from 55 per cent to 80 per cent and the holding of DEN has reduced from 45 per cent to 20 per cent.
- WPL 2024: Struggling UP Warriorz eyes comeback against dominant Mumbai Indians
- WPL 2024: Mandhana, Renuka star as RCB beats Gujarat Giants by eight wickets
- Happy we could play to the merit of the ball: Deshpande after scripting history with Kotian in Ranji Trophy quarterfinal
- Shreyas Iyer included in Mumbai squad for Ranji Trophy semifinal
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Kotian, Deshpande script record-breaking feat against Baroda as Mumbai enters semis