Werder Bremen has confirmed midfielder Idrissa Toure has joined Juventus on loan until the end of the season, with the Serie A champion having the option to make the move permanent in 2019.
Toure, 20, has spent just a year at Werder having previously been at RB Leipzig and then Schalke, featuring for both clubs' reserve sides.
The Berlin-born midfielder has just a single first-team appearance to his name in his fledgling career, after making a brief cameo for Leipzig in the second tier during the 2015-16 campaign.
Toure will initially join up with Juve's reserve team in Serie C, but should the former Germany Under-19 international impress in Italy, the Old Lady can take up their purchase option before his season-long loan expires.
"Idrissa should train regularly with the first team and get minutes for the second team. It's a very good opportunity for him to develop at the highest level," Werder sporting director Frank Baumann told the club's official website.
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer