Real Madrid forward Marco Asensio and Sporting Lisbon midfielder Manuel Ugarte are set to join Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) after passing their medicals, a source at the Ligue 1 champion told AFP on Monday.
Spain international Asensio, 27, will leave Real Madrid as a free agent with his deal ending later this month.
He won three Champions League titles in an eight-year spell in Madrid.
According to French media, Uruguay international Ugarte, 22, will cost PSG 60 million euros ($64 million). He has three years remaining on his contract with Sporting.
The two arrivals come days after Lionel Messi and Sergio departed the club and coach Christophe Galtier is also leaving.
PSG has been linked with moves for the French international trio of Bayern Munich defender Lucas Hernandez, Eintracht Frankfurt attacker Randal Kolo Muani and Borussia Moenchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram.
It is also in negotiations with Inter Milan’s Slovakia centre-back Milan Skriniar.
- Live Score IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4: India sets West Indies 365-run target; Rain delays restart
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France
- Wrestling trials for Asian Games: Upsets galore show past has little influence on the present
- Deodhar Trophy: Tournament favourite South Zone looks to open campaign on a high against North Zone