Paul Pogba has decided where he wants his next move to be, while Mauricio Pochettino is nearing a Tottenham Hotspur exit.
Pogba, 26, was linked with a Manchester United departure during the close season but ended up staying at Old Trafford.
However, the France midfielder's future remains a talking point.
TOP STORY – POGBA PREFERS JUVENTUS RETURN OVER MADRID MOVE
Pogba would prefer to return to Juventus but would not say no to Real Madrid , according to Tuttosport.
The Serie A champion and La Liga giant are the two clubs most heavily linked with a move for Pogba – who is contracted until 2021 – during the close season.
A potential Juve deal for Pogba could see Mario Mandzukic head to Manchester United , the report says.
- Pochettino has held "crisis talks" with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy as he nears an exit, according to The Telegraph . Spurs has struggled this season and sits 14th in the Premier League table through 12 games.
- While Mandzukic is wanted by United , Borussia Dortmund is ready to compete for the striker, according to Kicker. Mandzukic starred during two seasons with Bayern Munich before leaving the Bundesliga in 2014.
- Spain has offered Luis Enrique a chance to lead the nation at Euro 2020, according to AS. The Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) have called a news conference for Tuesday, with Luis Enrique reportedly set to replace Robert Moreno at the helm.
- Manchester United is preparing to try to sign both Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho and RB Salzburg's Erling Haaland in January, according to Goal . Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to try and strengthen his squad with United nine points adrift of the top four in the Premier League.
- Chelsea attacker Willian and Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz have slowed contract talks with their respective clubs amid interest from Barcelona , according to Mundo Deportivo. Willian is out of contract at season's end, while Fabian's deal runs until 2023.
- Manchester City is considering making a move for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano , according to the Mirror . The Premier League champion lost Aymeric Laporte to a knee injury in September and may look to strengthen, although the Frenchman is expected to be back in early 2020.