Aditi Ashok was out of sorts, carding her second straight one-over 73 to finish tied-65th at the LPGA Volvik Championship at Travis Pointe Country Club.
She finished the week at one-under 28 with rounds of 71- 70 -72 - 73.
Aditi has now made the cut in four of the five starts she has had on the LPGA, but has been finding it tough to get the kind of tempo she needs over the weekend to finish higher up.
Her best in four finishes has been tied-47.
Meanwhile Shanshan Feng got a much-needed boost with her first victory of 2017 on Sunday as she set a new 72-hole tournament, scoring record at 20-under par, winning by two-strokes ahead of Minjee Lee and Sung Hyun Park.
Jeong Eun Lee and Lizette Salas finished tied for fourth at 17-under par.
After an incredible 2016 season that included winning the bronze medal at the Olympic Games in Rio, followed by back-to-back victories during the Tour’s swing through Asia, Feng’s expectations were high for 2017.
With one top-10 and a missed cut in her first five starts, Feng felt she was loosing a handle on her game. With some new wedges in the bag and a few adjustments to her swing, Feng finished in the top-10 in her last two starts before heading to Michigan.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 2: Root century helps ENG reach 302/7
- Asian Cup-winning coach Lopez handed Qatar contract until 2026
- Leverkusen beats Mainz 2-1 to widen gap at top and set unbeaten record
- WPL 2024: Sajana smashes last ball six as Mumbai Indians seals dramatic opener vs Delhi Capitals
- MI vs DC Highlights, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians