Anirban Lahiri came closer to ensuring a PGA Tour card after carding a three-under 68 to lie tied 19th on the opening day of Albertsons Boise Open.
Lahiri was four shots behind co-leaders, Grayson Murray and Charlie Saxon, who carded rounds of 7-under 64. Lahiri, who came onto the Tour through the Korn Ferry Finals route in 2015, has since managed to retain his card each year till this year when he finished 178th on FedExCup standings and went back to the Korn Ferry Finals.
He currently stands Tied-sixth in the separate Money list for the finals, from where Top-25 will get a card. A Top-20 finish will lock the card as it will likely take his KFT Finals Points tally from current 165 to about 230 which should be enough.
- Milan’s Jovic hit with two-match ban for hitting opponent
- Long jump trial planned to eliminate foul jumps
- World Team Table Tennis Championships: India women beat Spain, advance to Round of 32
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Jasprit Bumrah released from squad; KL Rahul ruled out due to injury
- PVL 2024: Chennai Blitz gets winning momentum back, thrashes Kochi Blue Spikers