Amandeep Drall held her nerve and carded birdies in the last two holes of the final round to win the 10th leg of the Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour, at Clover Greens here on Friday.
Amandeep, who notched up her second Tour win of the season, recorded a tournament-best 5-under 67 final round. Vani Kapoor (5-under 211) shot a second successive 69 to finish second, two strokes behind Amandeep.
Neha Tripathi, the leader after 36 holes, shot an even-par 72. Neha (3-under 213) took tied-third, alongside Gaurika Bishnoi.
On the Hero Order of Merit, the top four positions remained unchanged as Tvesa Malik (₹8,44,400), Neha (₹8,30,200), Gursimar Badwal (₹7,25,000) and Amandeep (₹5,94,200) stayed in the top-four spots.
The Tour moves to Hyderabad for the next two legs, to be played from August 14 17 and August 21-24.
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023 Live Updates: Alcaraz leads Tsitsipas 6-2, 6-1; winner faces Djokovic in semifinals
- WTC Final 2023: Broad hopes Pujara and Kohli make Australia toil ahead of the Ashes
- Euro-leagues round-up: The endgame heroes
- Champions League: Kyle Walker misses training session due to back problem
- West Ham’s Conference League final ‘biggest moment’ of Moyes’s career