Amandeep Drall held her nerve and carded birdies in the last two holes of the final round to win the 10th leg of the Hero Women’s Pro Golf Tour, at Clover Greens here on Friday.
Amandeep, who notched up her second Tour win of the season, recorded a tournament-best 5-under 67 final round. Vani Kapoor (5-under 211) shot a second successive 69 to finish second, two strokes behind Amandeep.
Neha Tripathi, the leader after 36 holes, shot an even-par 72. Neha (3-under 213) took tied-third, alongside Gaurika Bishnoi.
On the Hero Order of Merit, the top four positions remained unchanged as Tvesa Malik (₹8,44,400), Neha (₹8,30,200), Gursimar Badwal (₹7,25,000) and Amandeep (₹5,94,200) stayed in the top-four spots.
The Tour moves to Hyderabad for the next two legs, to be played from August 14 17 and August 21-24.
- Spiderman hangs up his boots: Veteran Indian goalkeeper Subrata Pal announces retirement
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: With contrasting journeys in group stage, Kerala and Maharashtra clash for a place in quarters
- Women’s Premier League Auction, Live Streaming: When and where to watch WPL 2024 Auction?
- WPL Auction 2024: Retained list, time, date, venue and purse remaining ahead of Women’s Premier League auction
- Greek football matches postponed after clashes leave police officer in critical condition