Music composer A. R. Rahman and actor Shah Rukh Khan have teamed up to create a song for the upcoming Hockey World Cup in Bhubaneswar.
The song, titled Jai Hind, Hind, Jai India , showcases the ‘new India’ and features hockey footages — from grassroots to the elite — from the country. The lyrics of the song are penned by Gulzar.
The song is supposedly composed to inspire and create a buzz among Indians ahead of the World Cup. It will be released alongside its accompanied video at the end of the month when India returns from the Asian Champions Trophy in Muscat. Rahman will also be the director of the music video that accompanies the song.
The song will be sung during the opening ceremony of the World Cup, on November 27. The competition will be held from November 28 to December 16 at the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar.
- Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Live Score, WPL 2024: Mooney falls, Ismail takes three
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa LIVE score, KBFC 1-2 FCG, ISL 10: Yasir, Borges goals keep Gaurs ahead; Daisuke on the scoresheet for Blasters
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Score: CHE 0 - 0 LIV, EFL League Cup Updates
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE, Saudi Pro League: When, where to watch Cristiano Ronaldo, SHB v NAS updates, Kickoff at 11:30 PM IST
- Indian sports wrap, February 25