Indian Super League outfit Delhi Dynamos has agreed to send midfielder Lallianzuala Chhangte for a trial with Norwegian football club Viking FK, the club announced on Tuesday.
Chhangte will attend the trial between February 8-16 as the Dynamos has no ISL games in this period.
Viking FK finished first in the 1.divisjon last season and has gained promotion to the EliteSerien, the top flight of Norwegian football.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures