LimeRoad, an e-commerce venture, today said it has presented a new pair of spike shoes to athlete Dutee Chand, who is set to compete in 100m sprint at the Rio Olympics.
“In a recent interview, Dutee said that she was unhappy with the lack of support from the government and asserted that more should be done to encourage Indian athletes. She pleaded to acquire a new pair of spike shoes, as her shoes were worn out.
With this endeavor to encourage ace sprinter and address her concern, Limeroad felicitated her with new running shoes along with a sports kit for her training sessions and finals to give her best performance and get laurels for the nation,” a press release stated.
- Alcaraz retires with ankle injury in first round of ATP Rio Open
- World team table tennis c’ships: India women beat Italy to qualify for Round of 16
- Morgan replaces injured Fishel on USWNT’s Gold Cup roster
- Son apologises for bust-up with South Korea teammate Lee
- UEFA Champions League: Late Arnautovic goal gives Inter 1-0 win over Atletico