Gautami Bhanot and Abhinav Shaw won the mixed air rifle gold by beating Oceanne Muller and Romain Aufrere of France 16-12 in the ISSF Junior World Cup in Suhl, Germany, on Sunday.
It was the second gold for India after the air pistol gold won by Sainyam.
In mixed air pistol, Sainyam and Abhinav Choudhary topped qualification with 578 but were beaten to the gold 16-12 by the Koreans Kim Juri and Kim Manghyun.
The second Indian team of Suruchi Singh and Shubham Bisla won the bronze by beating Uzbekistan 16-14.
India was on top of the medals table with two gold, one silver and one bronze, while Korea followed with one gold and two silver. Italy was the third to win a gold medal.
In junior men’s skeet, Ritu Raj Bundela (116), Abhay Singh Sekhon (115), Munek Battula (113) and Harmehar Singh (111) placed 19th, 21st, 26th and 32nd respectively.
In junior women’s skeet, Raiza Dhillon placed 11th with 108 as she missed the final by two points. Muffaddal Zahra Deesawala and Sanjana Sood shot 106 for the 14th and 16th spots.
- VIDEO: I was a little a nervous on my comeback, says KL Rahul
- Danke Seb - Sebastian Vettel bids farewell to F1 after fabled career
- Indian sailing team headed to Newport USA for World Championships
- Arif Khan: From Valley to Beijing with hope and valour
- Covid-19: The state of women's tournaments across the world