Rudrankksh Patil had 628.5 and placed seventh after the first relay of men’s air rifle in the ISSF World Cup in Cairo, Egypt, on Sunday.
Srinjoy Datta had fared below par and shot a score of 616.6 that put him 43rd in the first relay. Former world No.1 and Olympian Divyansh Singh Panwar is scheduled to compete in the second relay.
In the new format, the men’s and women’s air rifle finals will be shot on Monday. The women’s qualification stage will also be held on Monday.
Latest on Sportstar
- Smith slightly concerned about future of Test cricket ahead of WTC final
- IND vs AUS: Rohit Sharma in England - Bittersweet tale eyeing another chapter in WTC Final
- Sunil Gavaskar: WTC final venue should be around the world instead of just one country
- “Leo wants to return to Barca,” says Messi’s father Jorge after meeting club president Laporta
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Shivam bags silver in javelin throw; Shakeel wins bronze in 800m