Rudrankksh Patil had 628.5 and placed seventh after the first relay of men’s air rifle in the ISSF World Cup in Cairo, Egypt, on Sunday.
Srinjoy Datta had fared below par and shot a score of 616.6 that put him 43rd in the first relay. Former world No.1 and Olympian Divyansh Singh Panwar is scheduled to compete in the second relay.
In the new format, the men’s and women’s air rifle finals will be shot on Monday. The women’s qualification stage will also be held on Monday.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 7: Toss updates; Mumbai, Kerala, Bengal, TN fight for quarterfinal spot
- More teams to qualify directly for reshaped Women’s Champions League - UEFA
- ECB launch cricket regulator to tackle discrimination
- Real Madrid defender Carvajal out until next year due to calf injury
- Manchester City charged by FA over player conduct in Spurs draw