The National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) was presented the “best Sports Federation” award in the country by the Association Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASSOCHAM).
“This is another feather on the cap of the shooting sport community. They have been raising the performance bar every day over the past few years. Our shooters are doing well in the Asian Airgun championship in Chinese Taipei now. On behalf of the entire shooting fraternity, I most humbly accept the award and express deep gratitude to ASSOCHAM for recognising us and encouraging us to do even better,” stated Raninder Singh, the NRAI president.
On behalf of NRAI, the secretary general D. V. S. Rao and secretary Rajeev Bhatia received the trophy from Ms. Neelam Kapoor, the Director General of the Sports Authority of India (SAI), and cricketer Madan Lal.
- WPL 2024: Asha’s five-wicket haul helps RCB defeat UP Warriorz in a thriller
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Bashir’s exploits, under Nostradamus Stokes, leave India in tatters
- Musheer Khan hits maiden double-century for Mumbai in Ranji Trophy quarterfinal against Baroda
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Anubhav, Kartikeya hand Madhya Pradesh first-innings lead against Andhra on Day 2
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Musheer Khan’s double-century puts Mumbai in strong position on Day 2