The Asian Shooting Confederation (ASC) has announced that Qatar would host, the 14th Asian shooting championship, which would also offer Olympic quota places for the Tokyo 2020 Games, from November 3 to 11 in 2019.
The Asian continental championship last time was deprived of the Olympic quota places the last time, following the suspension of host Kuwait by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). India had stepped in to host the event at the Dr. Karni Singh Range in Tughlakabad, offering the continental quota places for the Rio Olympics 2016.
This time around, Delhi will host the World Cup for rifle and pistol, offering Olympic quota places, from February 20 to 28 in 2019.
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Tamil Nadu beats Baroda; Mumbai, Saurashtra win; MP collapses v Bengal
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.