Grigor Dimitrov eased into the quarterfinals of the Paris Masters on Thursday with a straightforward 6-2, 6-2 defeat of Alexander Bublik of Kazakhstan.
Dimitrov, the World No. 17, showed little sign of the effects of his three-hour win against third seed Daniil Medvedev on Wednesday as he dispatched Bublik in just over an hour.
The 32-year-old Bulgarian also reached the quarter-finals of the Masters 1000 event in Shanghai in October before going on to lose in the semifinals.
He will face either Hubert Hurkacz, the World No. 11 from Poland, or Argentinian Francisco Cerundolo in the last eight in the French capital.
It will be the first time since 2019 that Dimitrov has reached the quarter-finals in the Paris indoor event. That year he was beaten in the semi-finals by eventual winner Novak Djokovic.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: IND 251/7, trails by 102 runs; Jurel, Kuldeep frustrate ENG
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Sashwat Rawat scores 100; Samarth falls for 59 vs Vidarbha
- Australia wins rain-hit third T20 against New Zealand by 27 runs
- Manchester United can still finish fourth, says Ten Hag
- Romero scores twice as bottom side Almeria holds Atletico to a draw