DeMarcus Cousins looked pretty darn healthy in the Warriors' 112-94 win over the Clippers.
After nearly missing an entire year after suffering a torn Achilles last season, Cousins made his first appearance with Golden State on Friday and scored 14 points on 5-of-11 shooting.
And from the beginning, he looked back in his element. For his first points with the Warriors, he threw down a monstrous dunk.
Studs of the Night
Kyrie Irving had 38 points, 11 assists and seven rebounds in the Celtics 122-116 win over the Grizzlies.
Nets guard D'Angelo Russell had 40 points and went 8-for-12 shooting from 3-point range with seven assists in Brooklyn's 117-115 win over Orlando.
Blake Griffin had 32 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists in the Pistons' 98-93 win over the Heat.
Trail Blazers forward Jake Layman went off in the second quarter scoring 18 points in the span of 4 1/2 minutes. He finished the game with 20 in Portland's 128-112 win over the Pelicans.
Dud of the Night
Cavaliers guard Rodney Hood never really got anything going in Cleveland's 115-99 loss to Utah. He was 1-for-6 shooting with four points in 17 minutes.
Taj Gibson made a fabulous pass in the paint to Derrick Rose. The former MVP then made a nifty reverse layup to finish the play.
- P.V. Sindhu - bouncing back in style at Badminton Asia Team Championships
- ICC Test rankings: Yashasvi Jaiswal rises to 12th, Dhruv Jurel to 69th
- Organisers keen on cricket in 2026 Asian Games despite venue woes
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organisation are not correct
- Siddarth Kaul: Winning white-ball trophy but missing out in red-ball cricket doesn’t discredit the players’ skills