Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis and Ryan ‘King’ Garcia will go head-to-head in the catchweight professional boxing bout on Friday (IST) at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise in Nevada.
Although no title is on the line for this fight, the undefeated fighters will lock horns for the bragging rights.
The current WBA (Regular) lightweight champion Davis, 28, has won all of the 28 previous fights that he has participated in - his most recent was against Hector Luis Garcia via a first-round technical knockout, in January.
Meanwhile, the indomitable Garcia, 24, has won all of his 23 fights, including 19 knockout triumphs and was once the interim lightweight champion. Garcia’s last fight was in July 2022 where he knocked out Javier Fortuna.
The fight will go ahead at a catchweight of 136 pounds with an additional 10 pound rehydration clause.
When is Gervonta Davis taking on Ryan Garcia?
The catchweight division match between Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia is scheduled to happen on April 23 at 5:30 am IST.
Where can I watch the Gevonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia catchweight division fight?
The Gevonta davis vs Ryan Garcia catchweight division fight will not be telecast or streamed live in India.
For viewers outside India here are the streaming details:
United States: Showtime
Australia, New Zealand and Europe: DAZN (Pay Per View)
Latest on Sportstar
- Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test
- Ravi Dahiya pulls out of from Bishkek Ranking Series after injury during warmup
- Mbappe targets Ligue 1 scoring record with PSG next season
- Sanjivani Jadhav finishes second in women’s 10,000m at Portland Track Festival
- WTC Final 2023: Cameron Green hopes to bring in Rohit Sharma’s calmness in title clash