Tyson Fury had boxing fans on red alert after announcing "massive, massive news" is imminent during an Instagram live session.
The unbeaten Briton was due to face a trilogy bout with Deontay Wilder, the man whose WBC heavyweight strap he took in emphatic fashion in February, later this year but plans were put on the backburner due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Talks have since reportedly been taking place between the teams of Fury and domestic rival Anthony Joshua – the WBA, IBF and WBO champion – over a huge undisputed title fight abroad before the end of 2020.
With Joshua's scrap with Kubrat Pulev having also been curtailed, negotiations over such a fight are sure to be wrought with complications.
It remains to be seen what is on the agenda for both Brits but Fury said he had taken a call from MTK, his management company, and that something big is on the horizon.
"We've got some massive news coming soon. Some massive, massive news," Fury said.
"I was just on the phone to the old MTK and we've got some massive news coming for you all. Very, very soon so keep an eye out for it all."
- IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, players list after retention deadline
- IPL retention deadline day 2024 LIVE UPDATES: Full list of players retained, released during trade window ahead of auction; Hardik Pandya stays with Gujarat Titans
- Satwik-Chirag duo loses to Liang-Wang in China Masters 2023 final
- IPL 2024 Retention Day Live Updates: Full list of retained, released players; Hardik Pandya remains at Gujarat; RCB releases Hasaranga, Harshal
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, 2nd T20I Live Cricket Score: IND aims to take 2-0 series lead vs AUS