The BCCI has allowed the Tamil Nadu players participating in the ongoing Duleep Trophy to play for their respective franchises in the inaugural edition of TN Premier T20 League (TNPL).
The players are allowed to join their TNPL squads in case they are not picked in the playing XI and can also travel back during the non-match days in the Duleep Trophy taking place in Greater Noida here.
“Additionally, players from the team that doesn’t qualify for the Duleep Trophy final will be allowed to join their respective franchise,” read a statement from the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA).
Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik, Arun Karthik, Murugan Ashwin, Abhinav Mukund and Murali Vijay are a part of the various teams in the Duleep Trophy.
“TNCA would like to thank BCCI for allowing the same and appreciates the support that the India Cements TN Premier League has received from multiple state associations from around the country,” the statement added.
Latest on Sportstar
- NBA Finals Game 3: Jokic’s Nuggets muddle Miami Heat defense, regain lead
- WTC Final LIVE Score, IND vs AUS Day 4: Australia 138/5 (51 overs); Carey, Green dig in after Labuschagne falls
- Tokyo wrestling gold medalist Gable Steveson balancing 2024 Olympic hopes with WWE training
- Hockey India names 33-member Indian women’s core probables for national coaching camp for Asian Games
- East Bengal signs India international Nandhakumar Sekar on a three-year deal