The Committee of Administrators (COA) along with CEO Rahul Johri on Thursday conducted a series of interviews to fill up the vacancy for the post of General Manager (Cricket Operations).
Interviews are also supposed to be conducted for the post of marketing officer.
According to information received, a former India medium pacer, who is currently associated with the BCCI as a selector, had appeared for the interview for the General Manager’s post.
The post till recently was held by late M.V. Sridhar, who passed away earlier this week.
The BCCI is a looking for suitable candidate for the GM’s post, and will consider someone who has played considerable amount of first-class cricket like Sridhar.
The COA also had a round of internal meeting in the morning today.
- Treesa Jolly and Gayatri Gopi Chand - Double(s) delight for Indian badminton
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organization are not correct
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals