West Indies all-rounder, Dwayne Bravo, has signed a new deal with Big Bash League side, Melbourne Renegades, for the next season. Bravo will return on a one-year deal for his third consecutive season, Renegades franchise officials confirmed on Tuesday.
Bravo’s new deal with Renegades means one of the franchise’s two international contracts has been taken.
“Having Dwayne back is obviously fantastic,” CEO Stuart Coventry said of Bravo, last year’s Player of the Year.
“He was a driving force for us last season and brings an enthusiasm and intensity about his play that is a really positive combination for the rest of the squad.”
Renegades, who is chasing its second final berth, has also signed a new deal with captain Aaron Finch. The club is also said to be looking for another overseas player to replace T20 super star Chris Gayle.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 1: ENG wins toss, opts to bat; Akash Deep comes in for Bumrah
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, 2023-24 Quarterfinal: TN vs SAU, VID vs KAR, MP vs AND, MUM vs BAR; Toss updates, live streaming
- IND vs ENG: Rehan Ahmed returns home ahead of fourth Test against India
- NBA: Pistons’ Isaiah Stewart suspended 3 games; assault charge dropped
- 2012 Olympic champ Gabby Douglas pulls out of first meet in 8 years after testing positive for COVID