Australia suffered its second loss at the ICC World Cup 2019 on Saturday, going down to South Africa by 10 runs in Manchester.
Faf du Plessis' century helped South Africa score 325 for 6 in its 50 overs. Australia, in reply, was bowled out for 315.
South Africa bowed out of the competition on a winning note. It was the last international match for veterans Imran Tahir and JP Duminy.
Here's all you need to know about the contest, in an interactive format:
- Ind vs Aus, 1st ODI: India beats Australia to dethrone Pakistan as the No. 1 ODI team
- India beats Australia in Mohali for first time since 1996 in ODIs
- T20 World Cup 2024: Full list of venues for men’s WC, seven in Caribbean, three in USA
- Sheffield Utd boss says football is ‘worst sport’ for racism
- IND vs AUS highlights 1st ODI: India beats Australia by five wickets, leads three-match series 1-0