After being stuck in Dharamsala due to rains, the Sri Lanka side reached Mohali on Tuesday morning for the second ODI.
After thrashing India in the series opener on Sunday, the Lankan side could not travel to Chandigarh on Monday due to inclement weather, raising speculations on whether it would be able to reach the next destination well before the game.
But with the weather conditions improving, the side took the early morning flight to Chandigarh. “The team members of Sri Lanka left for Chandigarh early in the morning. The weather was improving since last night, and there was no problem for them to reach Chandigarh for the next game,” a top official of Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) told Sportstar .
One-up in the series, Sri Lanka will face India in the second ODI in Mohali on Wednesday.
- SA20 hopes to become biggest T20 league outside IPL, says commissioner Graeme Smith
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Bumrah strikes twice in Australia’s pursuit of 380-plus score
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Sathiyan, Manika qualify for R-16; Sreeja, Harmeet in action
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams