Former Indian captain and under-19 cricket coach Rahul Dravid will deliver the fourth MAK Pataudi Memorial Lecture here tomorrow.
The lecture will be attended by all the members of the Indian team and the visiting South African side.
Also in attendance will be the the BCCI President and ICC Chairman Shashank Manohar and Secretary Anurag Thakur.
The lecture was started in 2013 to honour the memory of former skipper Pataudi, who passed away in 2011. The inaugural lecture was delivered by Sunil Gavaskar in Chennai.
The same year, Anil Kumble delivered this lecture for a second time in Mumbai.
VVS Laxman was the speaker for this event in 2014 with Kolkata being the venue.
- Thomas Tuchel’s job as Bayern Munich coach safe for now despite 3 straight defeats
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Round 7 Day 4 updates: Pratham ton puts Railways on track; Punjab takes lead after TN enforces follow on
- Title ‘not so realistic’ says Tuchel after Bayern’s ‘horror’ week
- Injury-plagued Napolitano breathes sigh of relief after first challenger win in seven years
- Depleted Milan misses chance to go second with 4-2 loss at Monza