A working day IPL workshop for the eight franchise-owned teams, including the newly-formed teams from Rajkot and Pune, will be held at a suburban hotel here on Wednesday. The workshop is being organised for the benefit of the management and staff of the eight teams. “The CEOs and other operational managers of the respective teams would be given a wrap up of the previous season’s IPL and also events related to the 9th edition. The legal cell of the IPL will also make a presentation on branding rights and KPMG will explain the IPL’s GDP contribution,’’ said an IPL functionary.
For the first eight years, all IPL activities were supervised by Sundar Raman, who resigned as CEO recently. Currently most matters related to the IPL are being handled by Ratnakar Shetty, General Manager, Game Development, BCCI.
- World Cup 2023: New Zealand team preview, squad, key players, form and prediction
- Asian Games 2023 Live Updates, October 4: Lovlina gets silver in 75kg boxing, IND 4-2 KOR in hockey semifinal; Jyothi-Ojas bag archery gold
- India vs South Korea LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023 hockey semis: IND leads 4-2 vs KOR at half-time
- ISL 2023-24, Bengaluru FC vs East Bengal LIVE Streaming info: When, where to watch Indian Super League?
- India vs Thailand Kabaddi Live Score, Asian Games 2023: IND leads THA in Women’s Group A, streaming info, match updates