India’s star batsman Virat Kohli says that his opinion on whether or not actor Salman Khan should be the goodwill ambassador for the Indian contingent for the coming Rio Olympics has no significance.
“It doesn’t matter whether I am for or against it. It is for the people (IOA) who made the decision to comment. I cannot say anything on this issue for obvious reasons,” Kohli remarked on the sidelines of a promotional event after opening a ‘Wrogn’ flagship store here on Friday.
On which has been a bigger challenge for him – being on the cricket field or handling promotional events, a smiling Kohli says he is nervous when he has to interact with fans during such promotional events. “I am grateful for all the millions of fans who love me so much. Honestly, it is only after another 10 years that I can think of being a serious entrepreneur. Right now, my focus is on cricket and nothing else,” Kohli commented. “Well, once I am on the field, I stay focussed on the action out there and don’t think of anything else,” he added.
Kohli also made a style statement saying that he would advise his fans to wear clothes that make them feel confident and comfortable. “I personally would love to keep things pretty simple, be practical and try to pick something different too,” he concluded.
- AFC Champions League 2023-24: Ronaldo’s Al-Nassr enters knockouts with goalless draw against Persepolis
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis Highlights, AFC Champions League 2023-24: NAS 0-0 PER, Ronaldo’s 10 man team moves to round of 16 with a draw
- AFC Champions League points table LIVE: Al-Nassr vs Persepolis, Ronaldo’s side leading in Group E, enters round of 16
- ISL 2023-24: Super sub Victor Rodriguez brings three points home for FC Goa against Jamshedpur FC as it goes on top of the table
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second