Ex-New Zealand all-rounder Nathan McCullum took to Twitter on Saturday to rubbish a bizarre rumour that he had died.
A number of social media posts falsely suggested McCullum - the elder brother of former Black Caps skipper Brendon - had passed away.
The 38-year-old's Wikipedia page was also edited to suggest McCullum had died, but the man himself proved otherwise with a Twitter post featuring a selfie.
"I am alive and kicking more than ever before," wrote McCullum, who played 84 one-day internationals and 63 Twenty20s for his country between 2007 and 2016.
"Not sure where this news has come from but this is fake. Love you all."
- Ranji Trophy LIVE score, Day 5 Quarterfinal lunch updates: Kotian, Deshpande help Mumbai set 606-run target vs Baroda; Vidarbha nears win vs Karnataka
- Kotian, Deshpande register second-highest 10th wicket partnership in Ranji Trophy history
- CONCACAF Women’s Gold Cup: US falls to Mexico for the second time ever, losing 2-0
- Ramsay leaves Man Utd to become head coach of MLS side Minnesota United
- New Zealand’s Wagner retires from international cricket