India opener Rohit Sharma on Sunday underwent a precautionary x-ray after being hit on the left toe in the very first ball he faced against Pakistan.
Rohit was hit on the left toe by pacer Mohammad Amir on Saturday. The left-arm pacer’s next ball was another full length inswinger, trapping Rohit in front of the stumps for a duck. India eventually won the high-pressure match by five wickets.
India plays its next match against Sri Lanka on Tuesday and a call on Rohit’s inclusion will be taken by the team management.
- Al Ain vs Al Nassr Highlights, AFC Champions League Quarterfinal: Rahimi goal gives host 1-0 advantage in first leg
- AFC Champions League quarterfinal: Ronaldo’s Al Nassr suffers narrow loss against Al Ain in first-leg
- ISL 2023-24: NorthEast United FC’s playoffs challenge takes a hit with a 2-2 draw against Hyderabad FC
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore beats UP Warriorz, finishes home leg on a high
- Indian shuttler B Sai Praneeth retires from international badminton