Romelu Lukaku sparked pandemonium among Inter fans after arriving in Milan ahead of his protracted move from Manchester United.
Lukaku has been linked with a United exit throughout the off-season and the Belgium striker is poised to join Inter before the Premier League transfer window shuts on Thursday.
After months of negotiations and interest from Serie A champion Juventus, which had hoped to agree a swap deal involving Paulo Dybala, Lukaku is reportedly set for a €75.9million (£70m) plus add-ons transfer to Inter.
Lukaku's agent Federico Pastorello confirmed the 26-year-old's imminent switch to Inter via Instagram .
Pastorello posted a picture to social media with the pair on a plane and the caption read: "Ready to take off …. direction Milan!!! @inter… we are coming."
Lukaku landed at Milan's Malpensa Airport on Thursday morning and he was greeted by rapturous Inter supporters.
Belgium international Lukaku, who has acknowledged a desire to play in Italy, scored 12 Premier League goals in 2018-19.
The 26-year-old – contracted to United until 2022 – scored 15 goals across all competitions as United finished sixth in the Premier League and lost to Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-finals last season.
Lukaku is set to leave United having scored 42 goals in all competitions since joining the Red Devils from Everton in 2017.
- Klopp wins record 50th European tie but says ‘everybody will hate it’
- India vs Yemen, Table Tennis Live Score Asian Games: Sathiyan in first match, women’s team faces Singapore at 1:30PM IST; when and where to watch?
- After semifinal heartbreak, Antim swaps tears for Wrestling World Championships bronze
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score, Updates from September 22: Indian TT, volleyball teams in action today; Saravanan tops Race 3 in men's dinghy-ILCA7
- Verstappen hopes to end his Formula 1 ‘losing’ streak on a Japan GP track suited to his car