Aaron Ramsey has pulled out of Wales' squad for its Euro 2020 qualifier against Azerbaijan next month.
The 28-year-old has been recovering from a hamstring injury sustained while playing for Arsenal in April and missed his new side Juventus' Serie A opener against Parma on Saturday.
He played 20 minutes of the Bianconeri's pre-season friendly against Triestina on August 17 but will stay in Italy to work on his recovery rather than team up with Ryan Giggs' squad.
Manchester United youngster Dylan Levitt has been called up from the Under-21 squad to replace Ramsey.
Wales hosts Azerbaijan on September 6 in Group E before taking on Belarus in a friendly three days later.
Giggs' side sits fourth in its group after away defeats to Croatia and Hungary in June.
- Sportstar Hangout E01: India men’s hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh on Olympic aspirations, his daughter Ruhanat and the drive to keep improving
- Al Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh Highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo scores and assists for Saudi Pro League side
- Russia says IOC rules for Russian athletes ‘discriminatory’
- Real Madrid boss Ancelotti expecting Vinicius to return in January
- Volleyball Club World Championship: Ahmedabad Defenders loses to reigning champion Sicoma Perugia, out of semis race