Barcelona is not negotiating deals for Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar or Inter forward Lautaro Martinez, according to La Liga president Javier Tebas.
The Catalan giant has been heavily linked with moves for Neymar and Martinez amid growing speculation it could land both – or at least one – of the stars.
However, Tebas played down the rumours, saying Barca had other priorities amid the coronavirus pandemic.
"It's not true that Barca are currently in negotiation processes in the signing of these two players," he told the Adea Conecta forum on Friday.
"They are most focused on when the season can resume as opposed to new acquisitions. There will be swap deals in the short-term future, but transfers are not high on the priority of European clubs at present.
"They want to limit the damage caused by the halt in activity, but everything is still on hold. No Neymar nor Lautaro, these names are not high on the priority list at present for Barca."
Tebas added: "The club at present don't have the capacity to make these signings, at present it's completely impossible."
The La Liga season was suspended last month due to coronavirus, which has killed more than 22,500 people in Spain.
- AFC Asian Cup: Afif nets winner as Qatar beats Palestine 2-1 to enter quarterfinals
- Goss and Permane join Red Bull’s renamed RB team
- AFC Asian Cup 2023: Jordan scores twice at the death to surge into last eight
- With barren run behind him, Avesh Khan relishing selection in all three formats
- WTA Rankings: Sabalenka stays second after Australian Open title defence, Zheng makes Top 10 debut