Brighton and Hove Albion has announced the signing of goalkeeper Jason Steele from Sunderland on a three-year contract.
Steele made 18 appearances for Sunderland last term, including 15 in the Championship as the Black Cats suffered a second successive relegation.
However, the 27-year-old has now ended his stay on Wearside and will provide back-up to Mat Ryan, who was an ever-present for Brighton in the Premier League last term.
"To come to such a great club that's been on an upward curve over the last few seasons, I'm really excited and over the moon. I'm looking forward to getting started," Steele said in a statement.
- IND vs AUS: Why did Ishan Kishan’s stumping attempt off Axar Patel’s bowling result in a no-ball? Rules explained
- Indian sports news wrap, November 28
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- Glenn Maxwell hits joint-fastest T20I century by an Australian
- IND vs AUS Highlights 3rd T20I: Australia beats India by five wickets in record chase; Maxwell smashes 47-ball hundred