Kylian Mbappe was missing from group training on Tuesday as France prepared for their World Cup quarterfinal against England, the French football federation said.
“Kylian Mbappe is working in the recovery room, it is usual two days after a game,” the FFF said.
Mbappe, 23, scored twice as the defending champions beat Poland 3-1 in the last 16, taking his tally to five goals in Qatar and nine overall at the World Cup.
- Sportstar Conclave Focus Telangana: Expert panel weighs in on future of sports in the state
- Afghanistan’s female cricketers plead with the ICC: ‘Help us play again’
- Andy Murray: Deep runs at majors may be out of reach
- UEFA Europa League 2023-24 draw: All you need to know, live streaming info
- Asia Cup 2023: Won’t be long before Pathirana starts bowling with the new ball, says Sri Lanka coach Silverwood