Indian footballer Robin Singh returned to East Bengal for the ongoing I-League season, which kicked off earlier this month. Singh announced his signing on social media, stating that he was "happy and honoured to be back where it all started".
Singh started his senior career with East Bengal in 2010 and made 42 appearances for the red and gold brigade. In 2013, Singh left East Bengal for Bengaluru FC. The India international also played for Delhi Dynamos and FC Goa in the Indian Super League.
He has made 24 appearances for India and have four goals under his name.
East Bengal drew in its opening game against Aizawl FC at home and faces DSK Shivajians in Pune on January 14th.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal breaks into top-20 of ICC Test Rankings
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter