Mumbai Football Club has named Oscar Bruzon as its new head coach after parting ways with Santosh Kashyap mid-season. The latter was sacked after helming the team for 14 matches this season. Mumbai FC has four matches remaining and is currently placed 10th.
Spaniard Bruzon had coaching experience in I-League with Goan club Sporting Clube de Goa over two seasons. He was an assistant manager in Spanish second division with RCD Mallorca prior to the move.
Bruzon, a UEFA A level pro license holder, is already in the city and took the players through the paces on Thursday. “I want the players to believe we can do it. I don’t want to go further than the next match,” he said.
The team hosts Churchill Brothers on April 8 at the Cooperage ground.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 3: ENG 133/6, leads by 179 runs; Foakes, Hartley at crease
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: Saurashtra loses three vs TN; Solanki smashes century vs Mumbai
- Yathiraj, Pramod and Krishna win gold medals at Para Badminton World Championships
- Fighting knock from fighter’s son: Dhruv Jurel walks in footsteps of father, a Kargil War veteran
- Gopi Thonakal wins elite men’s race in New Delhi Marathon