Gibraltar celebrated its first competitive international triumph on Saturday, winning 1-0 at Armenia in the Nations League.
UEFA recognised Gibraltar as an affiliate in 2013, with the team entering Euro 2016 qualification, but it has had to wait for a competitive breakthrough.
It finally arrived in Yerevan, though, as Joseph Chipolina's second-half penalty proved enough to defeat an Armenia team featuring Arsenal star Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Hrayr Mkoyan fouled Lee Casciaro in the area and Lincoln Red Imps man Chipolina stepped up to score from 12 yards and get Gibraltar up and running in Group 4 of the Nations League's League D.
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Live Updates, WPL 2024: Kapp jolts UPW early, removes top order
- East Bengal vs Chennaiyin FC LIVE score, EBFC 0-0 CFC, ISL 2023-24: Chennai on the front foot looking for the opener
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 Playoffs, PKL 10 LIVE Updates, Dabang Delhi vs Patna Pirates: Lineups out, later Gujarat Giants lock horns with Haryana Steelers at 9
- Indian sports wrap, February 26
- Maiden First-Class ton after 110 overs of keeping: Hardik Tamore’s grit takes Mumbai to safety in Ranji quarters