Diego Simeone will ring the changes for Atletico Madrid's Copa del Rey clash with Sant Andreu on Tuesday to give the likes of Jan Oblak and Antoine Griezmann a rest.
The likes of Diego Costa, Lucas Hernandez, Koke, Saul Niguez and Diego Godin will also not make the trip for the round of 32 clash, Simeone opting to give other members of the squad vital minutes.
Fourth-tier Sant Andreu currently sits fifth in the table after 11 games, the Barcelona-based club having avoided defeat since mid-September.
And Simeone knows his reshuffled side must maintain its focus to avoid a first-leg defeat.
"We have two games in which we have to play focused and in which the boys who haven't had as many minutes can find those minutes that they need," Simeone told a media conference.
"The game is important.
"We have to take tomorrow's match in the direction we want it to go and I hope that the boys aren't playing as much have a good game."
- Asian Games 2023, September 24 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: India wins three silver, two bronze medals; men’s volleyball team trails Japan 16-25, 18-25 in quarterfinals; Sharath Kamal leads men’s TT team to quarterfinals
- India vs Thailand women’s football LIVE score, Asian Games updates: Lineups OUT! Streaming info; Kick-off at 1:30pm IST
- India vs Japan, LIVE Score Volleyball Asian Games: JPN wins first two sets vs IND; Top 6 classification round - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- IND vs AUS: Bumrah rested for second ODI vs Australia; Mukesh Kumar named as replacement
- India vs Kazakhstan Table Tennis Live Score Asian Games 2023: IND beats KAZ, Sharath Kamal wins decider; women’s team goes down 2-3 to Thailand - Hangzhou 2022 updates