Antoine Griezmann is ready to answer David Beckham's call after revealing plans to end his career in the United States. The Atletico Madrid forward only turned 27 in March, but a future spell in MLS is already on his radar.
Miami or Los Angeles are his preferred destinations, with Club Internacional de Futbol Miami – otherwise known as Inter Miami CF – in the box seat thanks to their famous part-owner.
The Beckham-owned franchise enters the competition in 2020 and Griezmann would not hesitate to link up with the former Manchester United and Real Madrid star.
READ: Griezmann: It's hard to say no to Barcelona, but I'm loved at Atletico
"If Beckham wants me in his club then I'll go. I want to finish my career in the US. I don't know yet if it's going to be in Miami or Los Angeles. Two great cities. I like the mentality and the show culture of the US," the France international told L'Equipe .
Griezmann's move may have to wait a while, yet, given the World Cup winner's contract with Atleti runs until 2023.
Latest on Sportstar
- Lionel Messi bids farewell to Paris amid boos
- Jabeur overcomes slow start to reach French Open fourth round
- Cerundolo downs Fritz to reach second week of slam for first time
- Nuggets coach says ‘We haven’t done a damn thing’ in NBA Finals
- Haddad Maia becomes first Brazilian woman to reach French Open last 16 in 44 years