Former Brazil striker Ronaldinho Gaucho said he has tested positive for COVID-19 and is self-isolating.
The ex-Barcelona and Paris St Germain player was in Belo Horizonte, where he played for local side Atletico Mineiro, when he got his diagnosis.
"I arrived in BH (Belo Horizonte) yesterday, I took the COVID test, I tested positive, I am good, asymptomatic so far, the two-time FIFA World Player of the year said on Instagram on Sunday.
The former AC Milan, Flamengo and Gremio player said he would remain in a hotel until his condition improved.
The charismatic forward spent a month in a Paraguayan jail with his brother and business manager earlier this year, accused of entering country with a fake passport.
Latest on Sportstar
- Man City on track for historic treble with FA Cup triumph over Man United - In photos
- PSG 2-3 Clermont Foot highlights; Ligue 1: Paris Saint-Germain title celebrations dampened with loss; Messi, Ramos say goodbye
- Ligue 1: Messi, Ramos’ final game for PSG ends in defeat
- La Liga: Hazard to leave Real Madrid after disappointing four-year spell
- Iga bakery special at French Open: Swiatek dishes out her first Grand Slam double bagel