A superb first half from winger Emil Forsberg paved the way for Sweden's 3-1 win over Armenia in its last friendly game before Euro 2020 gets underway next week.
Forsberg gave the Swedes the lead in the 16th minute with a free-kick from distance that dipped viciously, leading keeper David Yurchenko to mistime his dive as the ball bounced and flew into the net. Forsberg also played a part Sweden's second, whipping in a corner that Marcus Danielson headed in to make it 2-0 in the 34th minute with his third goal in nine internationals.
ALSO READ - Spain, Portugal play out entertaining stalemate
Given a free role from his position on the left wing, Forsberg won a penalty just before halftime but Yurchenko got down smartly to save Sebastian Larsson's spot-kick.
Vahan Bichakhchyan pulled a goal back for the visitor just after the hour mark, but the Swedes netted a third when Robin Quaison dinked a delightful pass to set up fellow substitute Marcus Berg to score.
Janne Andersson's side begins its Euro 2020 Group E campaign against Spain in Seville on June 14 before taking on Slovakia and Poland in St. Petersburg.
- Inter Miami vs Real Salt Lake LIVE score, MLS 2024-25 Updates: Match underway; Messi, Suarez start for MIA; Streaming info
- Inter Miami FC vs Salt Lake LIVE Streaming info, MLS 2024-25: Predicted XI, preview, streaming info
- Champions League: Lewandowski and Osimhen score in the first leg draw between Napoli and Barcelona in the RO16
- Napoli vs Barcelona Highlights, NAP 1-1 BAR, Champions League Round of 16 First Leg; Lewandowski and Osimhen score one each
- AFC Champions League: Al Nassr sets up quarterfinal clash with UAE’s Al-Ain