Indian golfer Anirban Lahiri recovered well towards the end of the second round to ensure weekend action at the Wyndham Championship.
Lahiri dropped a double bogey and a bogey on Par-three 12th and Par-four 13th but fought back with birdies on 15th and 17th for a day's card of 69 after a first-round 70. At 4-under, he is now placed T-41st.
Lahiri hit 12 of the 18 greens and had five birdies against two bogeys and a double bogey. His birdies came on fourth and fifth came from 14 and 13 feet, 10th from 10 and a half feet and 15th was a tap-in and 17th from 14 feet.
He dropped shots on 7th and 13th and double-bogeyed 12th. He did miss a six-footer for birdie on ninth and a six-footer for par on 13th but overall he trended well.
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- 2023 Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 54/4 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi